Insurance Reduction (GDL Package)
Special offer until 20/03/2015 $580 plus GST, and $11 for educational materials
Regular pricing $640+GST
This is a standard, government-approved program. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate that is recognized by insurance companies for discounts (make sure you talk to your insurance company for further specific information). This program is suitable for anyone who has a Class 7 Learner’s Permit, and is a relatively inexperienced driver. This program offers:
- 15 hours of expert classroom instruction
- 10 hours of driving education on the road
- free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city during your road lessons
- free mock test within your lesson to prepare you for your road test
The aim of this driving education program is to help you become an excellent, responsible driver and safe driver.
The classroom instruction takes place over one weekend, from 9-5 on Saturday and on Sunday. The upcoming dates for march is on 21 & 22. and for April it is 18 & 19 and May 16 & 17.
Expanded Insurance Reduction Course (GDL Package)
$750 including GST. For students unable to practice driving outside their time on the road with our instructors, or who feel like they will need more time to hone their skills with our instructors’ help than the 10 hours offered in the Insurance Reduction (GDL Package) course, we offer this expanded course. The Expanded Insurance Reduction Course (GDL Package) offers 15 hours of classroom education and 14 hours of in-vehicle training, so you can feel entirely confident before taking your road test.
Insurance Reduction (Non-GDL Class 5)
$425.00 including GSTThis driving education program may help reduce your insurance costs, if you have a Class 5 operating license. In this standard, government-approved program, you will spend 15 hours in the classroom and 6 hours behind the wheel, and receive a certificate from us which is recognized by insurance companies for discounts. Make sure you talk to your insurance company for further specific information, and to double-check your eligibility for discounts.
$110 including GST for a 2 hour sessionThis is a customized, two-hour-long session. You will be behind the wheel and on the road, and the driving education you will receive will be tailored to your individual learning needs. This program offers:
- two hours of one-on-one education
- understanding of and support for your particular learning needs
- free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city
- professional assessment and advice on your readiness for the road test
- free mock test to prepare you for your road test
You may find this course useful if:
- you need to brush up on your driving skills
- you are nervous on the road and would like to gain confidence
- you are new to Canada, and have good driving experience, but lack understanding of local rules and regulations
- you are preparing for the road test (GDL and advanced)
If you are looking for dependable and professional Driving School Calgary, Calgary Driving Schools, Driver Education Calgary, Driving Lessons Calgary, Driving Instruction Calgary, Driving Courses Calgary, Learn Driving Calgary then Driving 101 is here for you, contact us today! Please visit Driving 101 at www.driving101.ca/ if you are looking for Driving School Calgary, Calgary Driving Schools, Driver Education Calgary, Driving Lessons Calgary, Driving Instruction Calgary, Driving Courses Calgary, Learn Driving Calgary