A driving license is one of the biggest assets in everyone’s life. It is the certificate of their independence, symbol of responsibilities, and a ladder of success. Those who own it can feel the independence of going anywhere and wherever they want. They are not bound with anyone else to drive for them, and this ultimately takes them on the road of success because every opportunity is just a steering wheel and accelerator away from them.
In order to attain all the delight, you must earn a driving license by joining a Driving Schools in Calgary as it makes everything easy. Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) is divided into different stages, and the advanced stage is Class 5 where you can drive independently with some restrictions. Here is the list of pre-requisites and methods defined the government to earn Class 5 Driving License -
1. You have attained a minimum of 16 years of age and have valid identification.
2. You should also pass a knowledge test.
3. You should have the consent of your parents if you are below 18 years of age.
4. You must hold a Learner’s licence (Class 7) for one-year minimum.
5. Apply for the road test, and if you pass it, you get a probationary Class 5-Graduated Driver’s Licence (GDL).
6. You can apply for full Class 5 driver’s licence after two years if you have had no suspension in the last year.
This is the method of becoming eligible to drive without having anyone else to supervise you. It’s better to take help of Calgary Driving Schools because they help you to inculcate right driving habits benefitting you with fewer or no demerit points/suspension.