Insurance Reduction (GDL Package):
- 15 hours of expert classroom instruction
- 10 hours of driving education on the road
- Free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city during your road lessons
- Free mock test within your lesson to prepare you for your road test
The aim of this driving education program is to help you become an excellent, responsible driver and safe driver.
Please note the changes to our in-class offering for the Insurance Reduction GDL Package. The following two options are now available.
Option 1: (Online)
Cost is (650.00 +GST)
The in-class instruction can be done completely online. You have a time limit of 30 days to complete the course once you commence. If you are interested in this option , please call the office for further details.
Option 2: (Face to face)
Cost is (600.00 +GST)
We will continue to offer our face to face classes which are done over a weekend (Saturday and Sunday). If you prefer this option, our next dates are Oct 14th and 15th, Dec 2nd and 3rd 2017, January 13th and 14th 2018 . Please call the office for further details.
Expanded Insurance Reduction Course (GDL Package)
Option 1: (Face to face)
Cost is (770.00 +GST)
For students unable to practice driving outside their time on the road with our instructors, or who feel like they will need more time to hone their skills with our instructors’ help than the 10 hours offered in the Insurance Reduction (GDL Package) course, we offer this expanded course. The Expanded Insurance Reduction Course (GDL Package) offers 15 hours of classroom education and 14 hours of in-vehicle training, so you can feel entirely confident before taking your road test.
Option 2: (OnLine)
Cost is (800.00 +GST)
The in-class instructions are completely online. You have a time limit of 30 days to complete the course once you commence. If you are interested in this option , please call the office for further details.
Option 1: (Face to face)
Cost is (450.00 +GST)
Option 2: (OnLine
Cost is (480.00 +GST)
This driving education program may help reduce your insurance costs, if you have a Class 5 operating license. In this standard, government-approved program, you will spend 15 hours in the classroom and 6 hours behind the wheel, and receive a certificate from us which is recognized by insurance companies for discounts. Make sure you talk to your insurance company for further specific information, and to double-check your eligibility for discounts.
Refresher (Road Test Preparation):
For a 2 hour session. This is a customized, two-hour-long session. You will be behind the wheel and on the road, and the driving education you will receive will be tailored to your individual learning needs. This program offers:
- Two hours of one-on-one education
- Understanding of and support for your particular learning needs
- Free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city
- Professional assessment and advice on your readiness for the road test
- Free mock test to prepare you for your road test
You may find this course useful if:
- You need to brush up on your driving skills
- You are nervous on the road and would like to gain confidence
- you are new to Canada, and have good driving experience, but lack understanding of local rules and regulations
- You are preparing for the road test (GDL and advanced)