Insurance Reduction (GDL Package):
This is a standard, government-approved program. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate that is recognised by insurance companies for discounts (make sure you talk to your insurance company for further specific information). This program is suitable for anyone who has a Class 7 Learner’s Permit and is a relatively inexperienced driver.
- 15 hours of expert classroom instruction
- 10 hours of driving education on the road
- Free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city during your road lessons
- Free mock test within your lesson to prepare you for your road test
The aim of this driving education program is to help you become an excellent, responsible driver and safe driver.
These are the availabe options.
Cost is (760.00 +GST)
The in-class instruction can be done completely online. You have a time limit of 30 days to complete the course once you commence. If you are interested in this option, please call the office for further details.
Please call the office for further details.
Expanded Insurance Reduction Course (GDL Package)
Cost is (930.00 +GST)
The in-class instructions are completely online. You have a time limit of 30 days to complete the course once you commence. Tis consists of 15 hours of online and 14 hours of driving. If you are interested in this option, please call the office for further details.
Insurance Reduction (Non-GDL Class 5)
Cost is (530.00 +GST)
This driving education program may help reduce your insurance costs if you have a Class 5 operating license. In this standard, government-approved program, you will spend 15 hours in the classroom and 6 hours behind the wheel, and receive a certificate from us which is recognized by insurance companies for discounts. Make sure you talk to your insurance company for further specific information, and to double-check your eligibility for discounts.
Refresher (Road Test Preparation):
For a 2 hour session. This is a customized, two-hour-long session. You will be behind the wheel and on the road, and the driving education you will receive will be tailored to your individual learning needs. This program offers:
- Two hours of one-on-one education
- Understanding of and support for your particular learning needs
- Free pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the city
- Professional assessment and advice on your readiness for the road test
- Free mock test to prepare you for your road test
You may find this course useful if:
- You need to brush up on your driving skills
- You are nervous on the road and would like to gain confidence
- you are new to Canada, and have good driving experience, but lack understanding of local rules and regulations
- You are preparing for the road test (GDL and advanced)